- The following articles describe the terms under which internet users can use the service Exood – an internet service operated under the domain Exood by the company Electric Avenue Technologies with an office in Victoria Island, entered to the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number LAZ 158281 (further referred to as: "Company").
- Exood is a communication platform for posting classified advertising, social networking and business service aggregator.
- User who submits their personal data agrees that Company gathers, records, stores and processes their disclosed personal, according to the provisions of Personal Data Protection Act.
- Company reserves the right to contact and send information to User under the email address provided upon registration.
- It is forbidden to submit content violating legal rules, social cohabitation rules or third party rights, they cannot contain in particular:
- vulgar, offensive content,
- content that is breaking the rules of social etiquette,
- content that is propagating hatred and violence, racism, xenophobia or conflicts between nations,
- content violating personal and intellectual property rights of third parties,
- false and misleading information,
- viruses or any other technology which may harm service Users,
- content relating to services commonly regarded as morally reprehensive, such as: prostitution, pyramid schemes, usury, or other forms contrary to legal or decency rules
- advertising services which are competition to Exood.
- It is forbidden to post advertising and register businesses concerning the sales of: narcotics, weapons, obscene and erotic materials or items, cigarettes and tobacco products, tickets for sporting activities, pharmacology products and medications, human organs, goods which were stolen, handled, obtained by violence or other crime, items hazardous to human life and health, goods which do not exist.
- It is allowed to post advertisements concerning particular item for sale, auction or donation, property, vehicle, employment vacancy and odd job provision service. One and the same advertisement cannot be the subject of two or more advertisements.
- It is allowed to register businesses in conformance to actual services rendered excluding aforementioned forbidden mentions
- Company does not assume responsibility for the content of advertisements or hyperlinks to resources referred to in the description of an advertisement.
- Company makes effort to properly operate Exood service without disruption, however, it reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operations of the service for technical reasons, or causes beyond the Company's control.
- Company does not assume responsibility for advertisers' behaviour, or items and services advertised by them for sale as described in such advertisements.
- Company does not assume responsibility for any damage occurred as an effect of transaction settlement, or inappropriate behaviour of one of the sides of transaction.
- Offers and their descriptions advertised on Exood website do not constitute an offer as defined in cl. 66 of the Civil Code.
- Company does not participate in transactions settled by Users of the service and cannot guarantee that each party involved acts in good faith. Company can neither control the credibility of people who use the service.
- User has the right to report complaints, which will be adjusted within 7 working days from the date of reporting a complaint.